Nightfall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall

A Modern Day Werewolf/Vampire role play (NOT TWILIGHT)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightfall: Chapter 2

Go down 
+8
Skippy
Ofnir
Jeremy Hunter
VoodooCarpet
Cel
NightProwler
PandaPear
The One Mask
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
NightProwler

NightProwler

Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:52 pm

(Dimitri)

=I tut at her like a little child, keeping her pinned=

I have no plans on turning you, my dear.

=I smile menacingly=

We have plans for you...big plans.

=I keep my smile=

And I wouldn't try committing suicide...Because I'd like to have a chat.

(Damire)

=I watch Nick wave at me, slightly incensed=

-Head towards the large warehouse...we're in there. And please try to follow my directions-

Last edited by NightProwler on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Hunter

Jeremy Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:53 pm

Of course, Dawn kept trying to commit suicide.
"I'll tell you one thing: Fuck you."
Dawn glared as best as she could at him, despite being pinned against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Grey Fox

Grey Fox

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:54 pm

I cross my arms and fade back into the crowds. This was an interesting development. For whatever reason they wanted her, I could only make a blatantly flawed assumptions. If Knight ran this city, then the chances were he'd have a hand in this cookie jar too.
Soren moved back around to the other side of the street, still keeping an eye on this little display.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:57 pm

(S)
=i look around and see the warehouse. I start heading in=
So you know, I'm here for a talk. Nothing more. IF I get attacked, I will respond in kind, but only if I'm attacked first.
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:57 pm

I put my arms behind my back, looking up into the sky.

Does look like rain.

The comment was to myself, quiet enough so that only I could hear it. I bring my gaze back down to Damire, watching him.
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:02 pm

(Dimitri)

=I smile, unfazed by her withering glare. I motion to Anton, who walks up her and glares=

Anton: I'd mind your manners...Dimitri has some anger issues, and you wouldn't like it if you pissed him off.

=Anton grins wickedly as I exert more pressure=

(Damire)

=I nod=

-Fair enough. We'll be good hosts.-
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Hunter

Jeremy Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:03 pm

Dawn winces.
"Fine, alright! You got me. What the hell do you want to know, and why hasn't Knight told you already?"
Back to top Go down
Ofnir

Ofnir

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:05 pm

(William)
=Sitting in my apartment, eating a cooked meal while reading a book should have been calming for me. Fact though was that it wasn't. I still felt tense, uneasy, like I was waiting for someone to kick down my door and put a few silver rounds in my chest. I never understood why Nightbane never discriminated with monsters. I mean sure, monster was a bit of a giveaway, but take me for example. I didn't want to be this. I worked hard to control my curse, and took steps to prevent any harm to other humans. They may not have known this sure, but I still couldn't help but think of them as my monsters=

We all fear the unknown, the alien, the strange. We look at each other the same way: with fear and hatred.

=Well, all i could do was hope none of them found me here. Still, I might as well go and walk around town=

Last edited by Ofnir on Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:06 pm

(S)
=i walk into the entrance to the warehouse and just wait=
Okay, I'm here now what.

(V)
=i watch Seln walk into the warehouse, and my blood boiled. I stared at him past Tria=
T...Tria...go play a game or something. Please...I've got a pig to roast.
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:07 pm

I bend down, picking a small stone up off of the ground. I see the first few drops of rain hit a small puddle nearby. I look up to Damire, judging the distance between I and him. I slowly flick the pebble up in the air and catch it again.
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:08 pm

(Dimitri)

=I lean in more at the mention of Nick Knight=

Nick Knight and I haven't gotten along very well, so he's kept me out of the loop.

=I grin at her=

If you were terrified of a Primal...I guarantee you this...I'm much, much worse than that.

(Damire)

=I look at him=

-Head farther in...you should be able to spot her soon enough.-

Back to top Go down
Grey Fox

Grey Fox

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:09 pm

I feelt my body go rigid as I heard the name. Knight. That bastard was playing a role here, I knew it. I move forward, my eyes on the two men as they hold the girl back.
If this girl was important to Knight, in any way, I wanted to know. But I wouldn't dare interrupt them, not yet. It's always easier to eavesdrop than it is to get information through honest methods, and when such great numbers were at steak, I don't think it quite mattered how I got my intel, as long as I got it.

Last edited by FallenSanity on Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Hunter

Jeremy Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:10 pm

Tria frowns, but complies, moving away and disappearing deeper into the warehouse.
"You never have to fight alone..." she said softly to the emptyness.

Dawn forced herself to keep calm.
"Then what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:12 pm

I pull my arm back, whipping it forward in an instant and release the pebble. It flies through the air, hitting just near Damire. I raise my hand and wave again.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:29 pm

(S)
=i walk in a bit more and see Veni. To be honest, I was a bit scared, but I'd rather have to face this down now, as opposed to later. Maybe she was a bit more relaxed?=

"SEEEEEEELN!"

=nope, definitely not=
Veni. I wish to have a word with you.

"SELN YOU ARROGANT PIG!"

(V)
=i pulled out the knife from my leg and started running at him, full blown murder in my eyes=

(S)
=well, shit=
Veni. Calm the shazbot down. I'm here to talk, nothing more.

=i put my hands up, away from my knives. I'm sure I could get to them if I needed to quickly enough, but I still wanted to give this a chance=
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:51 pm

(Dimitri)

=Anton stands off to the side=

We just want some information that Nick has been hiding from us, no more no less. And when I'm through with you...you will wish to be dead.

=I look at Anton and he nods, giving her a blow that knocks her out cold=

(In Slavic) Take her back to the apartment...we'll have a nice, long chat there.

=Anton merely nods as we haul her unconscious body into the car, throwing her in the back of the car=

(Damire)

=I look at Nick with blatant anger, now thinking of murder=

He's just baiting you, Damire...don't do anything rash...

=I look to Veni and sigh, minding Ari's previous words to me=

Here we go again...
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 11:54 pm

I give an irritated sigh. It was raining more now, and I didn't want my suit ruined. That dumb mutt wasn't getting the message.

Here doggy doggy doggy. I've got a nice treat for you.

I called it out to him. Sure I thought the werewolves were the inheritors of Earth, but that didn't mean I had to like all of them.
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 12:36 am

(Damire)
=I growled=

-You want me to come over there...Why don't you come here and help your pet bat?-

=I grin at him mockingly=
Back to top Go down
Grey Fox

Grey Fox

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 1:51 am

I watch them throw the body into the back, and nod softly. Moving my way into the now empty alley, as if nothing had happened, I begin to examine the building. It wasn't too far from the apartment block, so if I could scale it I'm sure I could get near enough to their apartment to eavesdrop further.

With a simple few jumps, I was atop the parking garage. Moving over towards the apartment blocks connected too it, I could easily calculate the overall path I'd need to take. Pipes, window sills, etc proved perfect for my path as I sat down on the edge of the parking garage, watching as the car moved down the road.
"So freakin' tedious."
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:10 am

I didn't laugh, but I was shaking from it. Until I jumped to my feet, dragging Claire up, still on my back.
Back to top Go down
https://nfrp.rpg-board.net
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:30 am

I jump off his back and judo throw him onto the couch. I grin.

"This is fun."
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 2:38 am

I jump up, bending my knees slightly.

"Try again."
Back to top Go down
https://nfrp.rpg-board.net
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:44 am

The feeling of hunger forces me from the couch. I can't believe how hungry I was... and just out of nowhere too.
When was the last time I ate? A voice from behind me nearly scares me out of my skin.

Butler - "Is there anything you'd like sir?"

I spin around to face him. He was maybe in his twenties and pretty handsome. I guess, I'm not into that stuff.

"Uh... yeah. Could you get me some food? I don't care what... please?"

Butler - "Yessir. Right away."

I watch him go off towards the kitchen, so I sit down.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Hunter

Jeremy Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:52 am

Dawn cried out, then was silent.
This is just fucking wrong man...

Then, darkness.
Back to top Go down
Grey Fox

Grey Fox

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 18 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 3:55 am

I sat down, scratching my head and sighing softly.
"I hate this waiting game. I also hate that for some reason I feel like talking." I scratch my head. I'm normally quite quiet, but for some reason I just felt like talking. It was if I'd been commanded to do so by some superior being...

But that was dumb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightfall: Chapter 2
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next