Nightfall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall

A Modern Day Werewolf/Vampire role play (NOT TWILIGHT)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightfall: Chapter 2

Go down 
+8
Skippy
Ofnir
Jeremy Hunter
VoodooCarpet
Cel
NightProwler
PandaPear
The One Mask
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The One Mask

The One Mask

Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:54 am

(V)
-You know that's not real, right? I was there when they first decided to try that thing.-
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 2:53 pm

=I look to them and chuckle=

-I was actually around when that idea was brought up. I didn't believe a word of it.-

=I trudge on as I continue to haul the trolley, keeping an eye out as well=
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Hunter

Jeremy Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:11 pm

Tria shook her head. -It's not the end of the world. The end of the world happens when a Vampire and a Werewolf go share a bed like those people do on TV.-
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:19 pm

(V)
-Like what on TV?-
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Hunter

Jeremy Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:23 pm

-The one with sparkly vampires and cute werewolves. And that one chick who isn't really megahot but is ok looking? Oh, and Dakota Fanning.-
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:24 pm

(V)
-I have no idea what you are talking about Tria. Is this one of your shows?-
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 3:30 pm

=I chuckle at the diatribe=

My god...humans will never understand us, will they

=I continue to pull the trolley along, keeping an eye out for trouble=
Back to top Go down
Ofnir

Ofnir

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 6:46 pm

--Roughly 10 minutes after arriving at the apartment--

(William)
=Having left the apartment in pretty much the same state it was before, I had made my way to a local grocery store. The streets outside were dirty, while the inside of the store was.....not spotless, but at least there wasn't a mound made of gum on the floor. A werewolf I may be, but at least I did my best to maintain hygiene and no that did not mean I groomed or cleaned myself whenever I went wolfy=

Man that would be awkward.....

=As those thoughts went through my head, I was wheeling a grocery wagon through the aisles as I collected what I was looking for. Meats, both canned and packaged. Vegetables, fruits, and drinks. What? Just because I was a werewolf, did not mean I craved only meat=
Back to top Go down
Grey Fox

Grey Fox

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:37 pm

The doors to the restaurant opened silently, as a tall figure walked in, draped in black. Looking around the room, he could hear something, smell something, that he'd been looking for since he arrived in this place.

Walking over to a table and taking a seat, Soren picked up the menu, sighed, and put it back down. A waiter walked over, and Soren looked him over once. "Welcome sir, would you like to place an order?" Soren nodded, and pointed to a simple plate of chips. The waiter nodded, order taken, and Soren closed his eyes, rubbing his head.

Whatever he could 'sense' was right in here. He needed to find it before it found him.
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:43 pm

I caught a strange feel in the air and turned my eyes back, scanning through the customers again. There was a new addition, he can't have been there for long either. I purse my lips as I puzzle over this, keeping my eyes on the newcomer.
Back to top Go down
Grey Fox

Grey Fox

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:50 pm

I sit up, my eyes still closed, and breath slowly. Right here. I turn my head sharply, eyes wide, as I look over the restaurants audience again.
Then I see them.
The two orbs staring back at me in a surprisingly familiar face. I couldn't pinpoint where it was I'd seen this face, but I knew it. And I knew it was my target. I kept eye contact as the waiter returned with my food. I paid him, and then began to eat, my eyes still locked. I could tell he was... not exactly more experienced, but certainly something else.
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 10:55 pm

I watch him, as he does me. There was something familiar behind his face, something I hadn't seen in many years. I take a slow, deep breath in. Pointless considering I didn't need to breathe, but I liked the affect it gave.
Back to top Go down
Grey Fox

Grey Fox

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:01 pm

I nod, sighing. I push my food away, swallowing a few final chips, and stand. I dust myself off slowly, and begin to move over towards the target, my eyes stuck on his.
I could tell this was probably going to end differently to my other engagements. He was like no other being I'd come across, even in looks alone. But I knew what I had to do.

I stand next to the table, looking down at him silently, and his companion.
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:04 pm

I stand up, brushing off my suit. I take some money out of my pocket and put it on the table, giving Dawn a smile.

Finish up, then you should go find your family.

I turn to the newcomer, taking another breath.

Well.
Back to top Go down
Grey Fox

Grey Fox

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:13 pm

I feel a smile crawl along my face. More civilised than I had expected. Maybe he was much more than I expected...
"You..."
I felt somewhat petered by his presence. Maybe I was less prepared than I expected for this. Maybe I'd misjudged this entire situation.
"You wouldn't happen to know who I am, would you?" I say, with a level of civilised ignorance.
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:15 pm

Who is the wrong term. What would be much more accurate.

I give a little smile of my own.

You have me at a disadvantage. I thought I had killed our kind a long a time ago.
Back to top Go down
Grey Fox

Grey Fox

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:19 pm

I nod, showing my teeth a little as I smile more, almost childishly gleefully.
"Yes, well, I thought the members of our kind would've been more compelled to act together, rather than brutally slaughtering every last one for ones own purpose."
As I speak, my smile fades into a hate filled grimace. Everything I hoped to achieve, against the Wolves and the Humans, was put to a halt once I'd found out that the entirety of the Primal sub-species had been eradicated.
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:22 pm

It wasn't for my own purpose. The Primal's have no place in this world. Vampires as a whole do not. The wolves should inherit it all.

I look around at the people in the restaurant.

This is hardly the place though.
Back to top Go down
Grey Fox

Grey Fox

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:25 pm

I follow your gaze, and huff angrily, lowering my voice.
"I hardly think it matters, they'll all be torn apart some day in either case. But, perhaps it would only be fair we leave this place alone, for now."
I turn and head out for the door, not caring if you're behind me or not. I was going to get exactly what I wanted, some way or another. I stand outside the restaurant, my arms by my side, and my eyes upwards.
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:27 pm

I walk after him, heading on out.

So. How did you slip by unnoticed?
Back to top Go down
Grey Fox

Grey Fox

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:31 pm

"Years secluded in northern Norway kept me from everyone. Of course, if I'd known you were trying to wipe us out, perhaps I'd have come back much sooner."
I look over at you, my face plain and calm.
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:33 pm

I didn't try. I succeeded.

I begin a slow walk down the street.

It feels good though doesn't it. Knowing you're the definition of Unique now.
Back to top Go down
Grey Fox

Grey Fox

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:35 pm

I keep close to you, trailing you like a hungry dog.
"If you'd succeeded, I wouldn't be here. And funnily enough, neither would you." I feel my lips turn upwards slightly. It was strange, knowing I was essentially the last of my stock. Sad, but somehow invigorating.
"You attempted a full scale genocide, and yet you didn't have the decency to end your own live afterwards?"
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:39 pm

I needed to stay alive. I still needed to finish off the Cursed Wolves and the Modern Vampires. Then, and only then, could I usher in the new age.

I turn around to him, walking backwards now, and stretch my arms out, gesturing to the city.

That's what I've been doing here for years. Gathering up all the supernaturals, convincing them this is a safe place.

Lying.

I give him a grin upon the word.
Back to top Go down
Grey Fox

Grey Fox

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 10 EmptyWed Dec 05, 2012 11:43 pm

I stop, my eyes wide as your plans come into view. A full scale supernatural obliteration.
"You're a monster. A monster amongst monsters." I clench my fists and snarl sharply at you.
"You wont succeed. You'll be beaten, either by the Moderns, or by me. I'll make sure of that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightfall: Chapter 2
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next