Nightfall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall

A Modern Day Werewolf/Vampire role play (NOT TWILIGHT)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightfall: Chapter 2

Go down 
+8
Skippy
Ofnir
Jeremy Hunter
VoodooCarpet
Cel
NightProwler
PandaPear
The One Mask
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
NightProwler

NightProwler

Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:04 am

(Dimitri)

=We reach my apartment building, and then park the car, taking out the unconscious Nightbane and taking her to my apartment=

She'll talk...whether she likes it or not...

=Anton then tied up her hand behind her back, and I tie her down to make sure she didn't move=

(In Slavic) Did you confiscate her weapons?

=Anton nodded, and I look at her=

Wake up our guest...time for our little chat to begin

=Anton nods and brings her back to consciousness=
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:07 am

I run up and tackle him off the couch, sending us rolling into the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Hunter

Jeremy Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:09 am

When Dawn woke up, she found herself tied up.
Not Nick. Meant worse.
Shit.
Shaking her head she tried to figure out where she was.
Back to top Go down
Grey Fox

Grey Fox

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:13 am

I begin to scale the building rapidly, my speed and strength getting me up to roughly the area I'd managed to calculate from my view out of the window when I was in my own apartment. This meant I had to go down a few levels, and then try to stealthily peer through every single god damned window.
Great.

I began my search, going past empty rooms, full rooms, 'private' rooms, and even some that had meth labs, but eventually I was able to realize I was on the wrong floor. Pulling myself onto a window sill, I rubbed my head tiredly.
"I shoulda killed him when I had the chance." I needed to rest for a moment, perhaps then I could try and get a good reading of where they were.
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:33 am

(Dimitri)

=I smile grimly as she wakes up, clearly confused=

Perfect...

Welcome to back to the land of the living...

=I walk up to her=

Now...you and I are going to have a chat. And if you behave...

=I crack my knuckles=

(Menacing) I may let you leave with your life.
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:35 am

I roll on top of her, trying to pin her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
https://nfrp.rpg-board.net
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:40 am

He pinned me to the ground.

"Well congrates, I would clap if could.."
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Hunter

Jeremy Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:44 am

"Go screw your boyfriend over there." Dawn said, spitting at him.
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 4:57 am

(Dimitri)

=I feel my ears burn, and mutter a scathing curse in Slavic. Anton frowns, clearly pissed. I then reach for her arm=

Let's see how well you react to pain...by starting with something you're VERY attatched to.

=I place my hand around her shoulder and manually dislocate her shoulder=

Now...you'll tell me what Nick was planning to do with you...

=I then take out my rapier=

Or I will make sure you suffer.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Hunter

Jeremy Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:03 am

Dawn cried out in pain...but she glared back defiantly.
"Go jump into a fire."

"Stop."
One word, measured of power and authority, rippled across the area. Ari stood to the side, eyes locked on Veni and Seln. "I will not have a lover's quarrel, so close to our home. While I prefer to not kill, I will not hesitate to take your life, Vampire. So leave. Veni, you will settle this. Do I make myself clear?"
Back to top Go down
Grey Fox

Grey Fox

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:05 am

I found it, finally. I could hear them talking, and this was certainly something I wanted to find out about. If Knight was planning on doing something with this girl, it may play a large role later on down the track, which would be more than reason enough to find out about.
I pull out my notebook and pen, and begin to write again, also taking down notes on my own thoughts as I go on.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:11 am

(V)
=i didn't dare look at Ari with the rage that was currently in my eyes, but I did stop running, knife still in my hand=
D...do you know what this BASTARD did to me? TO MY LIFE?

(S)
I will gladly leave it means we can avoid bloodshed.

(V)
NO! I will have your blood splattered on this GROUND!
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:35 am

"And you thought you would win."
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:43 am

I smile and flip him over so I now have him pinned.

"I am going to win."
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 5:45 am

I roll over again, so that I'm pinning her again.

"Oh really?"
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:33 am

(Dimitri)

=My temper flares instantly, and Anton grabs my shoulder and shakes his head, urging some restraint. I then hit upon an idea: playing on her fear=

You know...there is a reason why I can be much worse than a Primal when it comes to torture. Primals have their limits, knowing that they will turn into a beast at night. Vampires like myself have no such flaws.

=I put the tip of my rapier near her jawline=

Unlike Nick...I can keep this up long into the night.

=I look put a hand on her face=

I do have to say this...you're remarkably beautiful for a Nightbane of your position.

Anton: (In slavic) That would make her incredibly vain as far as her position goes.

=I realize what Anton is driving at=

(In Slavic) Disfigurement...I hate that. But...it does have its uses...

=I drive the very tip of my rapier into her skin near her jawline and start to draw it up. I look at Anton once again, who was most likely reading my mind, retrieving a mirror from my room and placing it off to the side, but in her field of view=

(Sardonically) Now... you'll get to look at yourself as we torture you.

=I grin, barring my fangs=

Now...just tell us what Nick was planing with you...or I'll use something that even I'M scared of...

=I leave that remark hang=

(Damire)

=I turn and give Veni piercing glare=

-ENOUGH! Drop your vendetta, and stop acting like a little child!-

=I growl loud enough that it echos off the walls=
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:37 am

I roll over and pin him agian

"I can do this all day...
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Hunter

Jeremy Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 6:37 am

"Veni. I know very well what he has done. But do you think Tria would like to know you gave into your anger, and your hatred?"
He didn't move.
"Let go of your anger. let go of your hatred. Murdering him will leave you empty. You won't be able to move on. Only through letting go of your hatred and forgiving...each other...can you move on."

Dawn cried out, trying to get away from the blade.
"Fuck you!" she said.
Watching myself be tortured, these cretins!

The hanging remark didn't phase her. "I've had to face a Primal. So fuck off."
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:01 am

(V)
=i snarl and clench my knife harder=
I swore I would see you die, Seln. On my lines I swore it.

(S)
=i hung my head. To swear upon your lines is to swear upon your afterlife. It's not something you just break=
V-

"NO! DO NOT CALL ME THAT! You lost that privilege when you betrayed me! When you betrayed US! Now leave, before I take my chances, and gut you right HERE!"

=i looked up at her, and at this other person, whom I guessed was the pack leader. I nodded at him=
I'm in the city for the next who-knows-how-long. You can find me.

=i turned and walked away, into the rain. I just decided to wander around, knowing the rain would obscure my scent from her=

(V)
=i growled some more as I watched him leave. I gave a short scream and threw my knife into the ground=
Gah!

=i looked at Ari=
You should not have interfered.
Back to top Go down
Grey Fox

Grey Fox

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:03 am

I grit my teeth, listening in and noting down every single word. These two weren't exactly civilized. They didn't seem to take kindly to simple questioning or any sort of regal methods, no they seemed to much prefer spilling blood for gain, and while it was an effective method it was rather... callous.
"Flaw? How dare he..." I mutter under my breath. The Modern Vampires were as arrogant as ever, but they were still better than the filthy Wolves.

Or these delinquent humans. Even trapped and unable to do anything, they showed their stupidity was at a height unmatched even by the most brain damaged of turkeys. Perhaps this would cause a problem later on for me... I flipped to the back of the book, noting down 'Primal supremacy'. That could prove to be very important for me later, as I return my attention to the room.
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:15 am

(Dimitri)
=I finish my slicing and merely tut at her=

Ahhh...so young...and so naive...

=I grin=

And disfigurement WOULD be a problem for you? Good...

=I look to Anton, who heads towards my back room=

Because I have a device that hasn't seen the light of day since the dark ages...

=Anton comes with the other item that he brought on his trip here=

This device that my friend is bringing was used to torture both man and beast until the cracked like an egg. And legend has it that is was used by the infamous Vlad the Impaler himself on prisoners that he tortured before they died screaming...

=I take the device in my hand=

I've heard stories that even Primals feared this device, screaming like small children. I was personally witness to a Primal that had been caught by local Nightbane. I saw them use this exact device, and the Primal not only screamed...he begged for mercy...

=I assemble it and start jabbing it into her skin=

I'm inserting this right into a pressure point that, if contacted, causes a massive amount of pain... pain that would make even Nick scream in agony...

=I insert it even further, causing it to contact her brachial plexus=
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Hunter

Jeremy Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:26 am

Dawn cried out.
The pain was immense. Worse then what she had expected
So much worse.
Tears formed as she tried to pull away from the pain.

Ari frowned. "And you want to let Tria witness such an act from someone she sees as her sister?"
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:33 am

(V)
=i growled again=
He's a vampire, we've all killed one.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Hunter

Jeremy Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:36 am

"But this vampire is something from your past. You're not motivated by self-defense, but hatred. What are you telling her, by striking out of anger and hatred?"
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 19 EmptyFri Dec 07, 2012 7:57 am

(Dimitri)

=I look at her expression, my face lighting up with dark amusement=

Now...

=I slowly remove the device=

Are you going to tell me what Nick's plans were for you, or am I going to have to use this again?

=I rotate it in the palm of my hand=

Your choice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightfall: Chapter 2
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next