Nightfall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall

A Modern Day Werewolf/Vampire role play (NOT TWILIGHT)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightfall: Chapter 2

Go down 
+8
Skippy
Ofnir
Jeremy Hunter
VoodooCarpet
Cel
NightProwler
PandaPear
The One Mask
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Jeremy Hunter

Jeremy Hunter

Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:45 am

Dawn pulled to a stop outside the warehouse. Just by smell.
Hell. Something new was there.
Frowning, she drew both pistols, then calmly walked through the front doors to find herself in the middle of the pack. She grinned.

"Someone order a Nightbane with extra chili?"
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:47 am

=I turn around and transform, growling menacingly=

-I thought I smelled trouble-

=I continue to growl getting as close to her as possible=

Last edited by NightProwler on Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:48 am

I rest my shoulder on the cabin.

"Well. Basically... When a Werewolf falls in love, only his human side does, the other side just sees them as food or whatever. But after so long, it accepts your partner. And well, they become your mate."

I scratch my head.

"The closest thing to having a mate, that I can think of, is getting married. But more permanent, you only get one mate. Which is why werewolves would give their lives for their mate."

I take a breath.

"Are you following?"
Back to top Go down
https://nfrp.rpg-board.net
Jeremy Hunter

Jeremy Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 5:54 am

Dawn grinned. "Calm down wolfboy. I'm just playing." She put her guns in their holsters. "Hey, Ari? Where's that pain in the ass of a sister of mine?" she called out playfully.

That's when Dawn was hit from behind, and a wolf stood on her back. It then licked her ear...then Tria turned back to human.
She knelt on Dawn's back. "Hi sis. I missed you."
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:09 am

(V)
=i walk around, keeping an eye on Dawn. I knew she was no trouble, but she was still Nightbane. I changed forms and walked over carefully=
So, what brings you here?
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:12 am

"Your telling me... that i'm suppose to be your mate?"

Well that escalated quite quickly...
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Hunter

Jeremy Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:14 am

Dawn looked up, still pinned by Tria.
"Seeing my sister. Is that a crime?" She asked calmly, resting her chin on her forearms, not really minding being pinned by Tria.
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:16 am

"No. I didn't pick you. This happened wrong. Besides, you don't have to be my mate. You're not supposed to do anything unless you choose to."
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:16 am

(V)
No, but you are Nightbane. It doesn't hurt to know what you are up to.

=i shifted my weight to show the tip of my knife still strapped to my leg. It was a subtle warning, and I'm sure she would get it=
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Hunter

Jeremy Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:19 am

"...I ran into a Primal. He threatened Tria...I had to see her, ok?"
Dawn sighed sadly.
Back to top Go down
Ofnir

Ofnir

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:20 am

(William)
=In all honesty, it was weird. 250 years old, a werewolf that had seen a great portion of the world....and I'm waiting in the checkout line behind a mother and two kids, while an old man swiped their groceries through that little red laser thing. One would almost think "Oh how the mighty have fallen," but I was hardly mighty. Barely even ancient if the rumors I heard about others in my world were true=
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:20 am

"Umm... this is alot to process.."

Suddenly it had become really awkward. I busted the door open.

"Oh hey look, I opened it."
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:21 am

I walk past her without another word, I'd want to think if I were her.
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:23 am

I close the door and walk in, flopping down on a couch.

I don't know what to do...
Back to top Go down
Ofnir

Ofnir

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:33 am

(William)
=Soon enough, it was my turn to check out. For an old guy he was still fast at his job, the items from my cart quickly going through the scanner and into the bags. He must have had the job for some time I guess, and minutes later I was walking away from the register with my groceries=

*Cashier*
"Thank you come again."

(William)
"Will do."
=I should have kept the damn wagon, it was going to be a block or two between the grocery store and my apartment. Instead, leaving the wagon at the store, I carried maybe six bags of groceries back home. It seemed rather stupid actually, to walk the streets of New York with your arms full=
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:37 am

I look around the house, checking that there's food and other provisions.

Not much food. Suppose I could always hunt...
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:41 am

(V)
Understandable. Just don't try anything. I'm keeping an eye on you.

=i walked off, towards my room=
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:44 am

I look around the cabin, wooden interior with stuffed deer heads and pelt rugs. It sort of looked like a hunting lodge.
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:45 am

"Cosy."

I walk back into the room, finished looking around the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Jeremy Hunter

Jeremy Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:47 am

Dawn chuckled. "I'm currently pinned down by Tria. I doubt I'll be doing anything."
Tria let her up, but only so Dawn could move out of the way before being pounced on again and again pinned.
"So, why are you pinning me to the ground?"
"Because. Everyone's edgy, since you're Nightbane. So doing this keeps them at ease."
"Kay. How are you?"
"I'm fine."
Dawn smiled. Her little sister was always like that.
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:48 am

"Yeah, I had a place like this along time ago.."

I started to trail off into the memory but shook my head and cleared it.
Back to top Go down
Ofnir

Ofnir

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 6:49 am

(William)
=Once back at my place, I went about storing the food, and then unpacking my suitcase. As for what to do afterwards, I was at a loss. I guess walk around the city maybe, see what was new. After all I hadn't been back in town for ten years, something was bound to have changed=
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:01 am

I walk around, looking through the rooms, getting a feel for the place.
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:24 am

(Dimitri)

=I look to Anton=

I always figured he'd be up to something...

Anton: Guess we find out what dear old Nick is planning.

=I nod and continue the recording from where we left off=

Lord Varnric: '...Nicholas Knight was planning something horrific, and I had only just found out what...He was planning the genocide of not only vampires, but werewolves and humans as well. That book holds the key to everything he's been doing for centuries. You, Anton and myself know that we've seen this kind of horror on a massive scale during the second world war, when Hitler was in power. I had sent you there because I thought you were safe. You are not safe, and neither am I. I may be a dead man by the time you get this note, but I know that either you or Anton will have found it, away from the ever prying Nightbane. As a friend, I urge both of you to leave and find someplace safe, before you are both dead men like me. Goodbye and Godspeed...'

=I look to Anton, who was, for the first time in the many years I have known him, absolutely speechless. He had also gone a bit more pale than he was already=

Varnric can't mean THAT book, can he?

Anton: (Shocked, and morose)Unfortunately...he meant exactly what he said. And, if we are smart, we should get out while we still breathe as well.

=I nod and begin to pack what little essentials I have. After I finished, we head to his car, and prepare to leave the place I had lived for over 100 years=

(Damire)

=I shift back into my human form, still somewhat wary of the Nightbane in our midst=

I don't care what she says...Nightbane are still trouble...

=I then realize that the Primal that the Nightbane was talking about was Nick=

Ah...I thought I smelled him on her clothes...

=I find a spot and continue to keep watch=
Back to top Go down
Grey Fox

Grey Fox

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 06, 2012 7:59 am

The elevator to my apartment slowly escalated up the long shaft. I was alone, which was good. The walk here had been filled with thinking, trying to comprehend all of the new information. Knight was a multi billionaire, and blatantly the person I was after. He stood against everything I stood for.
And he had to be stopped, no matter the cost.

I exited the elevator as it opened, brushing past two young ladies as I moved silently to my apartment. The door swung open and then shut in a single fluid motion as I unzipped my jacket and threw it down onto the couch, my top following suit.
"That son of a bitch... Every single Vampire in this city... he's signed his own death warrant. A war's going to break out here, and when it does I'll take my chance. But till then..."
I grab a notebook, and begin to write down countless notes, of everything from today and plans for the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightfall: Chapter 2
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next