Nightfall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall

A Modern Day Werewolf/Vampire role play (NOT TWILIGHT)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightfall: Chapter 3

Go down 
+7
Jeremy Hunter
Haytham
The One Mask
NightProwler
Grey Fox
VoodooCarpet
Cel
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
NightProwler

NightProwler

Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:58 pm

(Anton)

=I flash her a devilish grin, winking back=

I'll keep in touch.

=I turn back to the mirror, grinning to myself=
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 30 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:01 pm

I slink out of the bathroom and head off to do the job, while thinking for new and creative ways for me to kill the target. I pass a table with the other vampires, though the human is now missing. I pull out a fedora and tip it off to them.
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:55 am

(Dimitri)

=I had been holed up in my apartment for a day or so, waiting for the inevitable fight=

I've lived a long and hard life...I just want it to end now...

=I pace around my apartment, Anton's departure still fresh on my mind=

Well...once a thief, always a thief. Anton had the better start in life...

=I sit down in a chair, still quietly brooding=

(Anton)

=I leave the restroom and head back for the table, feeling a bit happier=

Believe me, I might be staying here for a while...

=I then sit down, my expression a bit brighter than when I left=

Last edited by NightProwler on Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:11 pm

(S)
=i see the witch from before pass us. I give her a cold dead stare with my eyes but smile and wave politely to keep up appearances should anyone look=
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:16 pm

(Anton)

=I chuckle, slightly amused, noting Seln's prior expression=

I see you've met an ex-girlfriend of mine.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:42 pm

(S)
=i look at Anton=
You're her ex?
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:47 pm

(Anton)

=I nod=

It's a bit complicated, but yes.

=I smile thinly=

We met forty years ago, while I was in New Orleans.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:50 pm

(S)
=i nod, knowingly=
I see. Some fun in the deep south, I'd imagine?
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 3:53 pm

(Anton)

=I chuckle a bit=

Yes... I was quite the charmer, back then.

=I once again smile thinly=

I tended to attract certain company.

=I point over my shoulder=

Including her.

Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:15 pm

(L)

I arrive at the door of the Russian's apartment. I decided to get this out of the way sooner rather than later and got here by means I don't need to explain. Also the Apartment wasn't that far away, so it made my life easier. I lightly test the door knob. Locked. I smile and tap into my nearest source of power. A warehouse I use to store clients goods that also holds a basement torture chamber. The lock comes undone and the door pushes open without a noise. I grin and slink inside, using stealth and being on my Guard. The element of surprise was on my side and all it takes is one strike to kill... even a vampire... you just got to know where to aim.

Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:19 pm

(Dimitri)

=I get a prickling feeling in my spine=

I'm not alone...And I'm in trouble...

=I grab the hilt of my rapier, my eyes darting around=
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:21 pm

(S)
=i smile=
Judging from where you are now, I'd say you've changed from that kind of lifestyle.
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:25 pm

(Anton)

=I smile, chuckling a bit=

I'd say I have.

=I grin=

But I can still call myself a bit of a charmer.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:35 pm

(S)
=i raise an eyebrow=
Oh? You would?
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:39 pm

(Anton)

=I chuckle=

I can still pick up a lady.

=I grin=

Of course, a trance leaves them none the wiser.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:40 pm

(S)
=i wave a hand at him=
Bah, a trance is no way to pick up a lady.
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:43 pm

(Anton)

=I give Seln a mock offended look=

I'm a gentleman by nature.

=I grin=

The trance comes after the date.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 4:45 pm

(S)
=i put sarcasm into my words=
Mhmm, suuuuuuuure.

=i smile jokingly=
Back to top Go down
Nick of Nicks

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 30 EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:51 pm

Spoiler:

I didn't say anything. After all, what would I say? "Hey look, these guys are vampire thralls!" Somehow I don't think that would go over well with, well, anyone. I mean, I was pretty certain I just witnessed an elder vampire commit a bank robbery. An elder vampire. someone who's lived or hundreds of years. someone who, i'm pretty sure, could kill me in an instant. Someone whom even if I were at my peak, I'd be an ant fighting a titan.

The elder vampire went to the back of the bank, I didn't see an exit, so I didn't know why he went back there. I was too busy tying up the man I had subdued. Tony, meanwhile, had taken down two guys. I didn't know he could do it. I was surprised. The Police, watching through the windows, say the oppurtunity to move in, and swarmed the bank. This was a High-Profile robbery, a lot of cops were here. patrols would be scarce elsewhere. which means there would be crimes happening around new york city, petty and otherwise.

tony and I weren't arrested. The police asked us to stay around to answer questions, and they almost cited us for interfering with a police investigation. Almost, we helped them take down some of the robbers though, the vampire escaped. They drilled a hole through the back of the bank, through an apartment complex. Somehow. The policeman didn't go into details. The whole thing took a while. They drove us to the police station to answer questions about why we repelled down onto the roof of the bank. The whole thing was a little embarrassing. The policeman who interviewed me made me feel like a child.
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 12:54 am

(L)

I check each room that I come across until I arrive at the last one. I braced myself against the wall and slowly opened the door before peeking inside. The man was there, and had hes back turned to me, I also noticed the sword.
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:28 am

(Dimitri)

=I turn around a bit, my eyes constantly on the move=

There's another presence here... I just know it...

=I keep moving, my eyes searching for any sign of trouble=

(Anton)

=I narrow my eyes briefly at the sarcasm, my expression once again relaxed=

Believe me, I'm sure of it.

=I look to Seln, a smug expression on my face=
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:24 pm

(L)

I slide into the room, pulling out my sickle. I also materialize my trademark chain, made from shadows. I lash out with the chain, coiling it around his neck and jerk him down into the chair. I Rush up and slash my sickle into his Right shoulder.

Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:33 pm

(Dimitri)

=I feel a chain wrap around my neck, and get pulled onto my chair, and feel my body slam into it=

Bloody witch...

=I then feel a sharp pain in my shoulder, letting go of the rapier's hilt, my mind thinking of a dozen choice curses. I bring up my feet and kick at the figure, making contact, pushing the figure but still feeling the chain around my neck=
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:47 pm

(L)

I skid backwards, then regain my balance. My sickle was still in his shoulder, half the curved blade in his flesh. I form a fireball in my hand and start building it up, while taking aim at the vampire.
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 30 EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 1:52 pm

(Dimitri)

=I feel a sense of danger zip up my spine, and I grab the sickle still in my arm, and grab the handle with my left hand=

I will not die...not just yet...

=I pull the blade out with what strength I had left, biting back a curse as I pull it out of my arm, and sling it over my shoulder with surprising velocity, my mind nearly numb with pain=

Last edited by NightProwler on Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 3   Nightfall: Chapter 3 - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightfall: Chapter 3
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next