Nightfall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall

A Modern Day Werewolf/Vampire role play (NOT TWILIGHT)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightfall: Chapter 1

Go down 
+7
Haytham
NightProwler
Fel
Skippy
The One Mask
Xazhi
VoodooCarpet
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Skippy

Skippy

Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:45 am

The nightbane considers it during the whole elevator ride. Eventually when we reach his floor, he comes to a decision.

I thought you would see it my way. If you want my advice, get away from here. Use that money to set up a whole new life for yourself. Enjoy it.

He walked out of the elevator and I continued it back down to the ground floor. There I waited, holding the door open for the other vampire.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:50 am

=i walk through the door, nodding to the vamp=
Thank you. Now, to your apartment?
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:52 am

I nod back to him.

Indeed.

I press the button and we begin to rise. There was a good few floors to go yet.

So. How did you become one of us?
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 11:58 am

Taken as part of a recruitment plan. About...fice to six hundred years ago. Before we turned into boogeymen and women. You?
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:59 pm

You said you were 300 in the cafe. Which is it?

The elevator was slowing now, and the doors popped open as we bounced for a second on the spot due to stopping.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:01 pm

I said over 300. 600 is over 300. I don't trust people. So sue me.

=an elderly couple got on the elevator, smiling mildly=
Back to top Go down
Xazhi

Xazhi

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:10 pm

=Once they reached the edge of the forest, he set down the lycan and examined the wounds=

Hmm... This is going to be more difficult than I thought...
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:29 pm

I smile back at the elderly couple as they enter.

I understand the mistrust. Come. We'll take the stairs from this point onwards.

I give the couple a nod as I leave the elevator and begin walking towards the stairs
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:32 pm

=i smile back and nod politely as I nudge past them into the hallway, following the vampire. My bag made soft jingling noises as I guess some shells were dislodged and were now bouncing around inside the bag=
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:41 pm

You really didn't need to bring the gun, you know? I could tell you had it from the start. The weight, how much your shoulder was pulling down. It was obvious.

I give him a smile and we begin climbing the staircase.

I'm a man, excuse the pun, of my word.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:47 pm

Pardon the mistrust, but you tried to kill me. And I just met you. You don't exactly have the best track record with me right now.

=i smile innocently back=
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:03 pm

I didn't try. I missed on purpose, for the thrill of the chase. If I had of tried, you would be dead. And I have stuck to my word since.

We reach the next level and I open the door to let him through into he hallway.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:09 pm

You still put a life endangering object near my person on purpose for the intent of murder, whether it be at that instant or for a later period, and I only have your word. You can still be planning to kill me later. Or could instead have an associate of yours planning to kill me.
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:13 pm

I sigh.

Then only further proof you can trust me will do. Come. The sun is low now.

I walk into the hallway, heading straight for my apartment at the end.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:18 pm

=i follow along, keeping an eye out for any traps. I'm a paranoid, when you get my age and are hunted near constantly, you get that way=
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:20 pm

I stop at a door and gesture to the one opposite.

That's your room. Help yourself to anything you find in there, except my rifle and ammunition of course.

I turn to my door and type in a code quickly on the keypad. It begins to slow swing open.

I shall see you in the morning, as I hope you will take my offer to stay the night.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:25 pm

=i open the door and look around=
Looks homey. I'll see you in the morning. Don't try anything.

=i looked behind me at the man and smiled before closing the door=
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:28 pm

You'll be watching anyway.

It was to myself more. The door opened fully and I stepped inside, activating the lock mechanism behind me. I head to the fridge and take out the 4 packs of blood I had stored in there. I hide them around my apartment in the oddest of places, but always near to a heat source. I had learned that my primal form could not stand cold blood.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:34 pm

=i find a small TV with a chair. I plot my bag on it, making the loose shells jingle and jangle as they bounced around. I opened it up, and took out my weapon, checking it over to make sure there was nothing wrong with it. A shell managed to get lodged in the front of the barrel, but I took it out easily enough. I set the bag down on the floor, and then my shotgun on the chair. I looked around for the blood, my inner demon all but screaming at me to feed. I found it after a short search, and took out a pack. I opened the little valve, and started suckling, draining to blood out into my mouth and down my throat. I stopped partway, just so I could make it last longer. I went back to the chair, picked up the shotgun and sat down, placing the boomstick in my lap as I watched the TV=
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:38 pm

After hiding the blood I cook myself up a small meal before eating it at the table. After that, I washed my hands. It was a routine I had fallen into many, many years ago. After that, I sit in front of the window on my knees, my hands resting in my lap. I closed my eyes and just.

Waited.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:41 pm

=i watched intently, waiting to see what happened. I was curious, as I had often seen Primals and heard them, sometimes even engaging some of them, I had never seen one transform=
Back to top Go down
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 4:31 pm

I sit down on my couch and find the remote, clicking the Tv on and surfing through the channels.
When I said I wasn't 'modern' I meant I don't work. Or have family of any kind. I mostly just laze around. Tinkering with my 45.
Not ever caring about the outside world or it's problems. Only my very 'special' problem and how I'll survive the night. But I know this time I can't fix it this time. Because I was stupid enough to come here without a plan. The Nightbane will find and kill me tonight because I'll go wild. And I'm still hungry...

Maybe I'm bored of lazing around, maybe I wanted something other then hiding. Adventure? Excitement? Risk? Danger?
I don't know really. The only thing I do know is that I left my home for a room in big building.

Last edited by Aregormir on Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 5 EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 9:28 pm

Despite all the burning, the wolf was raging inside of me, desperate to escape and save itself. But I couldn't let it, it would run rampant across the city, killing hundreds. Despite my efforts, I felt a bone snap as it began to reallign.
Back to top Go down
https://nfrp.rpg-board.net
Fel

Fel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 10, 2012 9:04 am

I look out my window and see the sun is going down. Meaning there's no chance for me to hide tonight.
Then I get to thinking, I have to at least try right? Find somewhere to hide for tonight. Because I sure as hell know these walls can't hold me.
So I exit my apartment and head for the stairs. Honestly, I don't like machines much. Especially ones that bring you up and down... the elevators.

I find the stairs okay, but I'm almost forced to stop at the door.
Vampires.
Back to top Go down
Skippy

Skippy

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:11 pm

As I sat there, I could feel it creeping up on me. The pain started slowly and small along my spine. I could feel the skin starting to tear as my wings grew. My jaw was aching now, almost splitting in half from the new teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 1   Nightfall: Chapter 1 - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightfall: Chapter 1
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next