Nightfall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nightfall

A Modern Day Werewolf/Vampire role play (NOT TWILIGHT)

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nightfall: Chapter 2

Go down 
+8
Skippy
Ofnir
Jeremy Hunter
VoodooCarpet
Cel
NightProwler
PandaPear
The One Mask
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:20 am

The wolf takes a step closer, but continues to circle slowly, making no motion to attack.
Back to top Go down
https://nfrp.rpg-board.net
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:21 am

(V)
=i look back to Ayashe=
Sorry, I forgot you may not be from here. There aren't any live game in this city, all the meat comes already killed. We take it before it's put up in the meat stalls where I found you. We call it hunting because, well, it's as close to hunting as we can get here.
Back to top Go down
PandaPear

PandaPear

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:26 am

'Why...?'

She twisted her head as Ayashe's eyes watched every feature of Veni's face. Her sense of smell still overloaded by the inordinate amount of food packed away from prying fingers. Ayashe coxed her nose away from the stench in order to deliver her question cogently.

'What's the appeal of living in these... Human Hives? '
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:29 am

"Just change back back Conner.."

Please change back...
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:30 am

(V)
Strength through numbers. How many humans does it take to take down one of us? Howm any can we take down? It makes them feel safe and secure and not alone. Most of them do not have the same sense of family us in a pack do.
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:30 am

I CAN'T!
I mentally screamed, despite knowing she wouldn't hear it.

The wolf steps closer again, halting in its circling as it looks at her.
Back to top Go down
PandaPear

PandaPear

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:35 am

Ayashe sighed and dropped her head. She understood how much easier it could be out here, especially with all the food you could ever need just outside. However the idea of living in such a cold and dead place made her skin shiver. This was nothing like her home, everything was covered in rubber and stone. she missed the feel of earth between her paws, more importantly she missed her paws.

This brought a more important question to Ayashe's mind, she turned to Veni again able to see straight as the smell of meat became less poignant.

'Why do you want to live as a human...?'
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:38 am

(V)
=i chuckle=
Because I am human. I was born human, I lived human, and then became this way. I have the wolf inside of me, ready for my call, to help give me strength and courage to defend my family and friends. Why? Do you live as a wolf?
Back to top Go down
PandaPear

PandaPear

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:42 am

'We should all live as wolves… Don’t you know the tales of the Old World? The history of our race?'

Ayashe now looked seriously concerned for Veni’s perception of the world. Aashe's eyes twitched and cracked like warm coals judging Veni and her Pack's morality.

Last edited by PandaPear on Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:42 am

"Conner...?"

Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:45 am

The wolf stepped closer, sniffing at her scent.

Usually, it would have attacked, but it seemed... complacent.
Back to top Go down
NightProwler

NightProwler

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:45 am

=I keep my eyes searching, but ponder Ayashe's statements=

Funny...I've considered many things...but this...this is interesting

=I shake off the curiosity, my eyes wandering=
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:47 am

(V)
Ayashe, I don't know how you live, and maybe you were born with the wolf inside of you, but I wasn't. I lived 27 years without the wolf, as a normal human, until I was bitten and turned. I'm not a werewolf by heart, I am simply a human given the gift of the wolf.
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:50 am

Is taking control?

I take a step closer.

"Conner you can do it, I... I trust you..."
Back to top Go down
PandaPear

PandaPear

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:53 am

Ayashe shrugged slightly discouraged by Veni's rebuttal.

My whole Tribe were born with the curse, the curse of the human form. Not many understand that the Wolf is our original being.

Ayashe paused staggering her speech.

Have you really never heard of the Mai-cob?
Back to top Go down
VoodooCarpet
Ninja Master
VoodooCarpet

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:53 am

She doesn't understand that I can't take control until it lets me.
The thought made me feel slightly cold, she was putting trust in me that was very misplaced.

The wolf takes a half step back, but still makes no move to attack, which surprised me.
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:55 am

(V)
I'm fine with it being your original form, but it's not mine. This body, that you see before you, is my original form. And Mai-Cob?
Back to top Go down
Cel

Cel

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 9:57 am

I take one step closer.

Please don't kill me.
Back to top Go down
PandaPear

PandaPear

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:12 am

Ayashe explained the name flatly.

'The witches that tricked the Wolves of the Old World...'

Ayashe twisted her arm, getting the feeling that Veni was completely uneducated in their origin.
She stopped facing her directly to explain the legend and the morals that it entailed.

'Hundreds of years ago, before the Humans had hives that reached the sky a great Tribe of Wolves lived on the spine of the Old World.' 'They were considered the finest Wolves to ever live, the power and might they commanded was unmatched.'

Ayashe's hands made odd motions as she reiterated the story that was repeated to her countless times as a pup.

'These Wolves grew so great their leader, The Shamed One, thought that all Wolves were stronger then the gods. He and the rest of his overly prideful Tribe thought they should inherit the Earth. They wanted to own it like the Humans… They wanted to rule the humans…. ‘

Ayashe’s speech slowed for a moment as her mouth animated in an exaggerated way. This was caused by a slight disdain for the next part of the story, the shaming and cursing of her people was always hard to hear. She dropped her people’s tale to see if her company was still paying attention…

Last edited by PandaPear on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:14 am

(V)
=i stop and turn to look at Ayashe=
And then what?
Back to top Go down
PandaPear

PandaPear

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:31 am

‘The Tribe and The Shamed One went to rally other Wolf clans from across the land in order to incite a rebellion. They wanted to quell the human threat and control the Earth while they still could. Yet as The Shamed One sought after power and glory he came across the Mai-Cob… ‘

Ayashe’s face swelled up.

‘The Mai-Cob, the Witches… They dressed as Wolves to disgrace and dishonour the Tribe. They pretended to join the fight, disguised as our brethren…'

'Then, The Mai-Cob offered the Tribe magic, a way to achieve all they wanted without a single death. The Shamed One, so driven by lust and power demanded they gave it to him. He... He got what he wished for. The power of the Human, the power to control the land and the Earth was inflicted upon every member of the Tribe, every Wolf of the Old World.'

'The Witches cackled for a thousand years having cursed every member with such a disgraceful form and the Tribe fell apart.'

Ayashe paused knowing she left out some details, but the shorter the better as she didn't know if these people trusted her yet.

'That is our history that is why we are shamed as Humans... We are all descendants of that Tribe, of The Shamed One's guilt and his sins.'

She stopped again, now reciting faster as she spoke her people's creed.

'For we shall not be tainted by those values that destroyed our fathers. We shall live as Wolves and die as Wolves; we do not own the land merely live with it. All of us are cursed with the form of greed, selfishness, hate, and anger, but we shall not succumb to its influence. Praise Glooscap...'

Last edited by PandaPear on Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:32 am

(V)
=i raised an eyebrow=
Glooscap? Who's that?
Back to top Go down
PandaPear

PandaPear

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:35 am

Ayashe slightly out of breath from talking so much coughed before answering Veni.

'He's the leader of our Tribe, the saviour of our people... He keeps us safe and free from the sins of the Humans. I left the pack for him, he needs me to complete my mission, to save us from the Nightbane...'
Back to top Go down
The One Mask

The One Mask

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:39 am

(V)
And what is that?

=i started walking again, trying to find a good place for food=
Back to top Go down
PandaPear

PandaPear

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 10:48 am

'My mission?'

Ayashe's voice became slightly horse, she hadn't talked this long as a human before.

'It's... Complex...'

Ayashe didn't feel very comfortable giving away to much information just yet as she feared that this new Pack might steal the object of her desire.

Last edited by PandaPear on Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightfall: Chapter 2   Nightfall: Chapter 2 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightfall: Chapter 2
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next